- FAA-H-8083-1A Aircraft Weight & Balance
- FAA-H-8083-2 Risk Management Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-3B Airplane Flying Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-6 Advanced Avionics Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-9A Aviation Instructors Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-15B Instrument Flying Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-16A Instrument Procedures Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-25B Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
FAA Advisory Circulars
- Advisory Circular 90-23G Aircraft Wake Turbulence
- Advisory Circular 61-67C Stall and Spin Awareness Training Chg 2
- Advisory Circular 65-12A Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics Airframe Handbook
- Advisory Circular 65-15A Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics Powerplant Handbook
- Advisory Circular 117-2 Fatigue Education and Awareness Training Program
- Advisory Circular 117-3 Fitness for Duty
- Advisory Circular 120-42B Extended Operations (ETOPS and Polar Operations)
- Advisory Circular 120-51E Crew Resource Management Training
- Advisory Circular 120-58 Large Aircraft Ground Deicing
- Advisory Circular 120-100 Basics of Aviation Fatigue
- Advisory Circular 20-117 Hazards Following Ground Deicing and Ground Operations in Conditions…
- AC61-65F Certification and Endorsements
- AC150/5300-13A Chg 1 Airport Design
- AC150/5340-18F Standards for Airport Sign Systems
- AC61-98C Currency Requirements & Guidance for BFR and IPC
FAA Weather Advisory Circulars:
Medical Certification – Get a Medical Certificate
To obtain a medical certificate you must be examined by an FAA-designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME). As the airman you should follow these steps to apply for and obtain your medical certificate:
- Use MedXPress, to complete the initial portion of the application.
- Schedule an appointment with the AME of your choosing.
At your scheduled appointment, the AME will complete your medical examination and the remainder of the FAA application form. If you meet the required medical standards, the AME will issue you a medical certificate.
Student Pilot Replacement
If you hold a valid (not expired) student pilot certificate, you may request a plastic certificate replacement. There are two ways to replace the certificate:
The FAA will issue a new certificate number. The fee for a plastic certificate is $2.00.For additional information click here.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our office.
If you need to apply for a student pilot certificate because your certificate is expired or you never held one, visit IACRA website and register as an “Applicant”. For additional information on student pilot applications click here.
Remote Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
Suggested Study Materials
- Airmen Certification Standards (PDF)
- Knowledge Test Instructions (PDF)
- Knowledge Test Study Guide (PDF)
- Knowledge Test Sample Questions (PDF)
- Part 107 Advisory Circular (PDF)
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Part 107 Course on FAA Safety Team website
- FAA Integrated Airman Certificate and/or Rating Application system (IACRA)
To Convert from FAA Certificate to DGCA Certificate the following document provides guidance