India DGCA Professional Pilot Program
DGCA Requirements for CPL application date (General Requirement to be fulfilled)
Age: >18 (As per 10th standard certificate)
Medical: class-I (within 12 months of validity). You need to pass Class-1 Medical for DGCA Purposes and FAA purposes.
Qualification: 10+2 Pass with Physics and Math
Knowledge: Pass the DGCA Air Regulation and Meteorology and Navigation before you come to the US this one will be valid for 5 years. If you take these tests after you finish your CPL, you have 6 months to take and pass these tests. If you don’t pass them, you will have to come back to do recurrency training before applying for conversion... We can recommend courses, books, and schools in India that can help you pass this.
1. have valid RTR(A) from the Ministry of Communications.
2. verification certificates in respect of qualification (10th and 12th ) with original and attested certificates
3. valid foreign license with verification from issuing authority.
5. certified logbook and attested respective flying statements (i.e., within preceding 5yrs, 6months & x-country)
6. eight photographs imprinted with the name at the top