To start your journey you will need the follow

FAA Medical Certificate

As a Pilot, we must obtain an FAA Medical Certificate issue for an authorized Medical Examiner. Any certificate from 1st class to a 3rd class is valid. It only depends on your needs. Please click here for more details.

Medical Record Analysis

Two Forms of ID

Acceptable forms of identification are:

  • U.S. Passport

  • Driver License

  • State Issued ID

  • Permanent Resident Card

  • Birth Certificate 

  • Military ID

Student Application

Please find at the bottom below a link to our Domestic student application.


Airplane Renters Insurance

        You are going to need Non-Owned Airplane Renters Insurance with a minimum coverage of $30,000. Contact us for more details.